Authors, this Isn’t Your Typical Radio Interview!!
1) Huge Amazon Links on ALL Websites
2) Full Page Design with Book Synopsis, Author’s Bio, Website Links, Book Reviews and Trailers!
3) On Air LIVE & Archive Commercials!
6) LIVE and Archive Shows for your Website
7) Book Reviews
8) & the Many, Many Perks of Being a MSstation Book Club Author!!!
or Sign up via our Website!
Please, enter information about your book, business, product or event below…
I have a cousin with MS who lost her mum to ALS, so this cause is important to me.
One thing all people facing daunting challenges have in common is hope, and strength. Be it a debilitating disease or a young life struggling to survive the crippling demands of a third world, their h
A Collection of Inspirational Voices
Stories about living with Multiple Sclerosis
Edited by Liz Pearl
PK Press 2012
$20 each plus shipping
May 24, 2012 at 3:56 pm
($90.00 USD) Said:
Thank you, for all you do for people with Multiple Sclerosis and disabilities.
Thank you, for the smile that has returned to my Mom's face.
Rae I am so proud of you and all your doing regarding MS and the disability community. It is an honor to call you my friend.
Liset Angela Garcia
Founder & Director of Restore Hope IOC Trust
Thank you for all that you do!
Denise Turney, Author Love Pour Over Me
[MSstation Book Club]